Phase 1: Three colours to make you go
- Bronzed Flesh on most body, claws &c.
- Enchanted Blue on carapace plates (mostly back and tail but for example Trygons and Zoanthropes have pieces of it on the chest)
- Blood Red on "open flesh" pieces like joints, mouth, brain (see the Malanthrope) &c.
Just paint the base to your usual design (for example Goblin Green) and you are ready to go.
Phase 2: Washes
- Start with Ogryn Flesh wash on areas painted earlier with Bronzed Flesh and Blood Red
- Wash carapace pieces with Badab Black
- Apply carefully thinned Badab Black to other areas to bring out some crevices
Phase 3: Highlights
- Highlight body elements with Elf Flesh
- Layer highlights on claws and weapons with mixtures of Elf Flesh and Skull White
- Do the same on carapace elements with mixtures of Enchanted Blue and Skull White as well